The Dental Sleep Apnea Clinic provides treatment for obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) and primary snoring. Our services focus on oral appliance therapy (OAT), an effective alternative to continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP), in cases where CPAP is ruled out or not tolerated. Our dentists are board-certified and qualified through the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM) to provide treatment in collaboration with patients’ primary care physicians, sleep physicians, and other health care professionals.
To schedule an appointment, please call 734-763-3326.
If your physician would like to refer you, visit External Referrals.
- Thorough work-up to determine the best treatment options
- Determine which appliance will work best for each patient
- Digital workflow to register jaw relationship
- Delivery of OSA appliance and instructions
- Follow-up and titration
- Referring back to physician for sleep study
- Collaborating with your physician on continued care
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT
Contact your physician and have them send or FAX a copy of your Diagnostic Sleep Study and Referral letter before your appointment. A referral form for your physician can be found here.
Plan to arrive 15 minutes early.
When you arrive, check-in at the reception desk in the Graduate Prosthodontic Clinic and, if you have insurance, give your insurance information to the receptionist.
Please also bring recent radiographs if you have them.
The following forms should be completed by you and brought to your first appointment:
- Registration Form
- Health History Form
- Consent Form - (read only) Electronic signature required at registration
- Temporary Consent Form for Adults with a Guardian and Minors - Are you bringing someone who has a guardian that is not available for the appointment? Ask the guardian to complete this information so you can bring it to the patient's appointment.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Your first visit will include clinical evaluation, health history, and dental history. At this time, the providers will propose a plan of action to address your needs. If appropriate, the providers will also outline a cost estimate of your care at the School of Dentistry.
FEES AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
We accept most major insurances. Please call for more information.
1011 N University, Room 1378
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Phone: 734-763-3326 | Fax: 734-764-1481Validated Parking Available
Follow signs to Patient/Visitor Parking in the Fletcher Parking Structure.
Go to Directions and Parking for more information.