Attention Patients: Information Related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The School of Dentistry and University of Michigan health professionals are taking steps to keep patients safe during the Covid-19 pandemic. If you are a patient of the School of Dentistry, please note the following:
- Patients will be required to wear a mask.
- The School of Dentistry is planning to see patients for regular dental care. If you need emergency dental care, please call 888-707-2500.
- New steps and procedures are being introduced at all clinics to keep patients safe and maintain a healthy environment. Watch video.
- Patients who had appointments canceled in the last two months will be contacted to reschedule in the next few weeks.
- All patients and visitors must enter the building from the Fletcher Street Parking Structure (north entrance, plaza level) and will receive health screenings (including temperature check) and a mask, prior to entry.
- The University of Michigan is regularly updating its Coronavirus information page with the latest information and recommendations to promote a safe and healthy environment for the university community.
Last updated: July 21, 2020