Attention Patients: Information Related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The School of Dentistry and University of Michigan health professionals are taking steps to keep patients safe during the Covid-19 pandemic. Please note the following:
- If you need emergency dental care, please call 888-707-2500.
- All patients and visitors must enter the building from the Fletcher Street Parking Structure (north entrance, plaza level) and will receive health screenings (including temperature check) and a mask, prior to entry.
- All patients and visitors will be required to wear a mask while in the building.
- New steps and procedures have been implemented in all clinics to keep patients safe and to maintain a healthy environment. Watch video.
- The University of Michigan is regularly updating its Coronavirus information page with the latest information and recommendations to promote a safe and healthy environment for the university community.
Last updated: December 14, 2021