Students travel to the Bauru School of Dentistry, University of São Paulo as part of U-M Dentistry's Global Oral Health Initiative Program. They spend time shadowing in the dental clinics and world renowned craniofacial hospital, attending lectures, touring research facilities and public dental clinics.
- Wolverine Bites (Student Blog): Brazil Posts
- Some history on the relationship between Sao Paulo and U-M Dentistry.
- GOHI Brazil 2015 (scroll or use the arrow keys to move through the full presentation)
Director of Global Initiatives in Oral and Craniofacial Healthcare,
Dr. Carlos Gonzalez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Brazil Initiative Leaders:
- Cristiane Squarize, Assistant Professor of Dentistry
- Rogerio Castilho, Assistant Professor of Dentistry
Contact: Cindi Hartmann (email@example.com)