- Scanco μCT 100 micro-computed tomography system provides high resolution scans of radio opaque specimens such as bone, contrasted soft tissue, bio materials, etc.
- Accommodates large specimens (up to 100mm diameter x 120mm length)
- Capable of 2.5 μm resolution (highest resolution is not available at all sample sizes.) Typical resolution for mouse bones is between 6 - 12μm.
- Visual outputs: 2D and 3D images, movies, FEA meshes
- Main bone parameters from analysis: TV (total volume [mm3]), BV (bone volume [mm3]), BV/TV, Tb.Th (thickness of the trabecular structure), Tb.N (number of trabeculae), Tb.Sp (trabecular separation)
Michelle Lynch - email@example.com
University of Michigan
School of Dentistry
1011 N. University - Room G004
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1078