MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
To schedule an appointment, please call 734-764-1523.
NEW PATIENT REGISTRATION
Please print and fill out the required forms and bring them with you to your appointment.
- Registration Form
- Pediatric Dentistry Standard Health Questionaire
- If you answer "YES" to question #7 on the standard health questionnaire, you will need to fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire.
- If someone other than a parent or legal guardian is bringing the pediatric patient, the Temporary Delegation of Guardian/Parental Rights Form must be filled out and brought to the appointment in order for the child to be seen.
Please plan to arrive 15 - 30 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete the registration process.
Take your completed forms to the 2nd floor Information/Cashier front desk, located in front of the main elevators. Once you have finished the registration process, front desk staff will direct you to the Children's Clinic for check-in.
A parent or legal guardian must be present at the appointment for dental treatment to be performed. The initial visit will consist of an examination, possible cleaning and/or x-rays. A student or resident will discuss treatment options with you, and you are encouraged to ask any questions regarding your child's dental health and planned care. Your child will be assigned to the most appropriate provider and clinic for treatment.
- We are accepting referrals from dentists and physicians
- Please fill out our referral form and fax to 734-615-7294 and we will contact the patient guardian to schedule the first visit
- Our clinic provides care at the pediatric clinic in the dental school with and without nitrous oxide analgesia/anxiolysis, with oral sedation, and at the C.S. Mott Children's Hospital under general anesthesia. The first visit will be an evaluation to determine in which of our clinics will best serve the patient
If the emergency is during clinic hours, call 734-764-1523.
If your child is a patient of record (previously seen in our clinic for routine care), we will schedule an appointment within a reasonable amount of time. Although the Children’s Clinic will make every attempt to see all emergency patients, it is not the clinics' responsibility to treat emergencies for children not of record in our clinic.
If the emergency is after-hours or weekends, call 734-936-6266 ext: 32375. (Current patients only)
OFFICE INFORMATION & PARKING
Clinic hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am to noon and 1 pm to 5 pm.
PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY CLINIC
School of Dentistry
1011 N University Ave
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Graduate Pediatric Dentistry Clinic: 734-764-1523, FAX: 734-615-7294
Follow signs to Patient/Visitor Parking in the Fletcher Parking Structure.