Welcome to the University of Michigan CBCT Imaging Service!
What is a CBCT Scan?
Cone-beam computed tomography (CBCT) scans generate multiple projections that are immediately processed into 3-D images. The images can be transferred online or sent on CD, along with the radiology report. See more on CBCT Services.
Who can be treated?
- We are open to the public. We welcome you to our practice and look forward to meeting you!
- Schedule an appointment: Call 734-764-3155
What should I bring to my appointment?
- Bring the completed Health History Form with you
- Your referring doctor will give you a Referral Form to bring with you, or they can fax it to us before your appointment
How do I get to my appointment?
- Directions & parking for patients & guests
- Automated directions: Call 888-707-2500, option #4
- Appointments & Information: Call 734-764-3155
- Our Practice
- Forms: Patient Referral, Health History
University of Michigan School of Dentistry
Dental Faculty Associates (DFA) Clinic
1011 N University Ave Room 1340
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1078
Phone: 734-764-3155 Fax: 734-615-4784
CBCT scans provide state-of-the-art 3-D images crucial for enhanced diagnosis and treatment planning in a variety of cases. We use radiation dose reduction protocols to protect our patients, delivering maximum quality scans with maximum patient safety.
What happens after the scan?
- Information on accessing scans & reports: CBCT Services
How do I refer my patient?
- Fill out the CBCT referral form and fax it to 734-615-4784 or send it with your patient.
What types of cases benefit from CBCT scans?
- See image samples & details: CBCT Services