Research Process Sr Manager
Room 1335 734-763-3389
The Contracts and Grants Service Center is located on the first floor in room 1335. The Contracts and Grants Service Center performs all of the pre- and post-award (internal and external) administration for the School of Dentistry. The Contracts & Grants Service Center is also responsible for the review of all proposals with external and internal funding/provider sources. The Service Center receives any proposals that involve School of Dentistry faculty or space for compliance review with School, University and Sponsor guidelines -- whether primarily held in the School or outside campus units. The Associate Dean of Research, or designee, is the signature authority for the School.
Requests for support services can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contract and Grant Staff
Services Performed by the Service Center
- Coordinate grant submission with PI, including producing a grant-specific timeline.
- Coordinate cost sharing or indirect cost waivers with PI, Department and Associate Dean for Research.
- Develop the proposal budget.
- Advise PI on sponsor guidelines.
- Route the ePAF for signatures and interact with PI and ORSP (Office of Sponsored Research Projects) as needed.
- Analyze research activity and prepare regular reports to faculty
- Assist PI with annual and final progress reports to sponsor
- Monitor Uniform Guidance (UG) expenditures
- Assist PI with Post-Award Change Requests
- Perform grant close out activity
- Timeline monitoring for clinical research billing
- Assistance with completing Unfunded Agreements (UFAs) in eRPM