The Sindecuse Museum of Dentistry graciously accepts monetary gifts which may be used in the following ways:
- Hire student assistants for on-going research, cataloging and storage projects
- Purchase scanning equipment and labor for digital imaging projects
- Acquire unique and rare items for the collection
- Pay for conservation treatment of damaged artifacts
- Contract professional consultants to assist with exhibits, lighting and digital conversion
The Museum particularly appreciates gifts of money that are given with historical items to provide for "long-term care." Such gifts assist with purchasing conservation treatment or creating an ideal storage method for items needing extra attention.
Donations are tax deductible.
Go to the School of Dentistry section of the secure University of Michigan "Leaders & Best online giving" form. To donate to the Museum, click "Search All Funds" near the bottom of the page, and then search the word "Sindecuse" to find the Museum's fund.
Contribute by Mail:
Print and complete the pdf version of the University of Michigan School of Dentistry's gift form. The Sindecuse Museum of Dentistry Gift Fund is listed under the "General - School of Dentistry" near the top of the page.
For more information about financial contributions, please see the School of Dentistry's Guide to Giving.