Clinical Associate Professor
Cariology, Restorative Sciences, and Endodontics
School of Dentistry
University of Michigan
1011 N University Ave
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1078
TEL = 734-615-8353
FAX = 734-936-1597
EMAIL = email@example.com | additional contact information
Course Director, DENT519, Clinical Foundations I (Fall)
Course Director, DENT520, Clinical Foundations I (Winter)
Description of Research Area(s):
Dr. McLean is involved in educational research projects and is focuses on using online computer techniques to facilitate psychomotor education.
- Murdoch-Kinch CA, McLean ME. Minimally invasive dentistry. J Am Dent Assoc 2003;134:87-95.
- Peters MC, McLean ME. Improving posterior restorations: a minimum intervention approach, Part I & II. Interactive program. In: Innovations in restorative dentistry, interactive CD-ROM. J Adhesive Dent 2001;3:CD-ROM insert.
- Peters MC, McLean ME. Minimally invasive operative care II. Contemporary techniques and materials: an overivew. J Adhesive Dent 2001;3:17-31. [PubMed]
- Peters MC, McLean ME. Minimally invasive operative care I. Minimal interventions and concepts for minimally invasive cavity prerparations. J Adhesive Dent 2001;3:7-16. [PubMed]
- McLean ME. Treatment plan case report. Gen Dent 1999;47:466-470.
- McLean ME, Wayman RE, Mayhew RB. Duration of anesthesia using the periodontal ligament injection: a comparison of bupivacaine to lidocaine. Anesth Pain Control Dent 1992;1:207-213. [PubMed]
Updated on 01/02/2014