- Are you missing one or more of your teeth due to injury, disease or tooth decay?
- Are you frustrated with a loose or poor fitting full or partial denture?
- Do missing teeth affect your appearance, making you look older than you are?
- Have you had extensive periodontal surgeries and would like an alternative to additional surgical procedures.
Guided Surgery can be the ideal solution for patients of any age who desire:
- single tooth replacement
- multiple tooth replacement
- full mouth reconstruction
The determining factor is often the amount of available bone. A CT scan and 3D imaging done at your initial work up will tell the doctor if you are a candidate for Guided Surgery. Key questions include:
- Is there enough bone - both quality and quantity - to support dental implants?
- Are you in generally good health
Adequate bone in your jaw is needed to support the implant(s) along with healthy gum tissues that are free of periodontal disease. You will know right away if you are a candidate for this procedure.