The Need to Know Resource for School of Dentistry Faculty
Online manual contents:
- Dentistry Faculty Affairs
- Human Resources
- Compliance with Laws, Policies, Standards
- Wellness and Counseling Psychology Center
- Office of Patient Services
- Office of Academic Affairs
- School of Dentistry & U-M Teaching Resources
- Other Teaching Resources
- Office of Research and Research Training
- Contracts & Grants Service Center
- Dental Informatics and Innovation Communication Resources
- Taubman Health Sciences Library
- University of Michigan Faculty Handbook - Provides information and policies on Administrative Structure, Diversity and Nondiscrimination, Faculty Roles in Governance, Appointments and Tenure, Scholarship and Research, Teaching and Faculty Interactions with Students, Sexual Harassment, University Record, Privacy and Access to Information, Faculty Awards, Retirement and Emeritus Status and more.
- Office of the Provost - Provides academic and budgetary policies, initiatives and guidelines.
- University of Michigan Office of Research (UMOR) - Coordinates all of the requirements and compliance issues for researchers at the University of Michigan.
- Michigan Experts - A searchable database of research expertise across disciplines from several schools/colleges or institutes at the University of Michigan