Download Excel spreadsheet: Time Commitment Calendar.xlsx
- Evaluate your weekly availability for UM Degree Completion E-Learning
- Use this calendar to see if you meet the weekly time required (18 hours)
to successfully complete course work.
- Evaluate your time and your priorities. Where will E-learning fit into your life?
1. Place the following letters within the cells that coincide with these activities:
S = Sleep
W = Work, include commuting time
F = Family activities (children's school/athletic functions, parental care, meals, etc)
R = Recreation (regularly scheduled exercise, golf/bowling league, book club, etc)
O = Organizational activities (religious, professional, philanthropic, etc)
A = Additional activities routinely part of your weekly schedule
2. Identify the time you have available for the Dental Hygiene Degree Completion course work E-Learning Program. Total your number of E-L hours.
E-L = Dental Hygiene Degree Completion E-Learning Program