|MS online | MS on-campus | admission | competencies | curriculum & prerequisites | financial information | orientation | online faculty|
Graduate Dental Hygiene - Financial Information
The Rackham School of Graduate Studies maintains a comprehensive web site detailing various sources of funding.
Additional financial aid opportunities:
- American Dental Hygienists Association Institute for Oral Health
- American Dental Education Association: Sigma Phi Alpha Linda DeVore Scholarship; Crest Oral-B Scholarship
- University of Michigan School of Dentistry - Christine Klausner Scholarship – 2nd year students only
- University of Michigan Center for the Education for Women
Tuition & Fees
- The University of Michigan Office of the Registrar provides information on the School of Dentistry/Dental Hygiene Rackham tuition and fees. The Master of Science in Dental Hygiene On-Campus Program is full-time or part-time. The Online Program is a part-time program; tuition is calculated using the part time student formula. Students will be required to provide proof of residency to be considered for in-state (resident) tuition rates.
- All students will be assessed a School of Dentistry technology fee.
- Each student accepted into either program is required to purchase a laptop computer through the University of Michigan. The estimated cost of the laptop is approximately $1,500.