Cariology, Restorative Sciences, and Endodontics
School of Dentistry, Room 2347
University of Michigan
1011 N University Ave
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1078
TEL = 734-647-2007
FAX = 734-936-1597
EMAIL = email@example.com
additional contact information | CV
Dr. Dennison is involved in laboratory and clinical investigations of restorative materials (composite, bonding systems, cements, glass ionomers). Current projects involve clinical longevity and performance evaluations of porcelain restorations associated with newly introduced cement materials, caries risk estimation through bacterial monitoring, and marginal staining of composite resins as a predictor of true recurrent caries. Laboratory investigations include profiling surface roughness of composites after finishing with a new pre-market finishing system, correlation of the physical properties of composites with filler loading and composition, and optical measurements of various tooth colored restorative materials.
- Garcia D, Yaman P, Dennison JB, Neiva G. Polymerization Shrinkage and depth of cure of three bulk fill flowable composite resins. J Op Dent 2014, 39-2, 000-000.
- Salazar D, Dennison JB, Yaman P. Inorganic and prepolymerized analysis of four resin composites. J Op Dent 2013; 38-6, E201-E209.
- Chang M, Dennison JB, Yaman P. Physical Property Evauation of Four Composite Materials. J Oper Dent. 2013; 38-5, E144-E153 [Online Publication]
- Fasbinder DJ, Neiva GF, Dennison JB, Heys DR. Clinical Performance CAD/CAM generated composite inlays after 10 years. J Esthet Dent. 2013; 28:134-145.
- Dennison JB, Starrett DC. Prediction and diagnosis of clinical outcomes affecting restoration margins. J Oral Rehab 2012; 39:301-318.
- Dennison J. commentary. Surface roughness and staining susceptibility of composite resins after finishing and polishing. J Esthet Restor Dent. 2011; 23:44-45.
- Fasbinder DJ, Dennison JB, Heys D, Neiva G. A clinical evaluation of chairside lithium disilicate CAD/CAM crowns: a two-year report J Am Dent Assoc. 2010; 141 Suppl 2:10S-41S.