Poster Printing, Graphic Design and Illustration
What do I need to know about Poster Printing, Graphic Design, and Poster Printing at the School of Dentistry?
- Dental Informatics - Digital Learning Services (DLS) can provide large format poster printing, graphic design and illustration. There may be a recharge fee.
- DLS maintains templates for presentations and poster printing
- You can email the design team to ask about your project - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any U of M or School of Dentistry logo you use must be approved by the Director of Communications. Contact email@example.com to request permission to use a logo
- View Poster Design Tips for Research Day. There's a good general overview of the process.
What are the steps to create and have a poster printed at the School of Dentistry?
- Start by downloading and using an approved poster template: Templates for presentations and poster printing
- When you're ready to print, fill out the form: Poster Printing Order and Upload Form
- When your poster has been printed, we'll send you an email informing you that your poster or other print job is ready to be picked up